ABOUT SCHOLAR’S MANTRA –
Physical Education is “education through the physical”. It aims to develop students’ physical competence and knowledge of movement and safety, and their ability to use these to perform in a wide range of activities associated with the development of an active and healthy lifestyle. There is varied scope in this profession in which one of the professions is teaching profession. Teaching profession requires some minimum eligibility to become a TGT, PGT teacher in school and Professor in Colleges in which students need to prepare for various competitive examinations like UGC NET.
Scholar’s Mantra is a first online platform in the field of Physical Education which is providing competitive exams preparation classes and working consistently for the development and enhancement of the students. We are also first channel in YouTube with 8700+ Subscribers which is providing proper classes for UGC NET, DSSSB, NVS, KVS (TGT/PGT) Classes. We also provide entrance exam preparation of B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed., Ph.D. etc.
Assistant Professor Meenakshi Dwivedi
(Dept. of Physical Education,
National college of Physical Education, Patiala (Punjab).
– 4 times NET
– 1 time Maharashtra SLET cleared…
– 3 years teaching experience in competitive exams
– Represented All-india in Athletics
– Represented 5 times inter-university in cricket
– Represented 2 times inter-university in football
– Advanced Diploma in Aerobics
– Diploma in Yoga
CHIEF RESEARCH & STATISTICS ADVISOR –Dr. HRISHIKESH PATEL
Educational Qualification – B.Com., B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed., Ph. D., NET-JRF
Work Experience –
- Worked for three years from 2006 to 2008 as a “Project Fellow” in the UGC sponsored Departmental Research Scheme – Special Assistance Program No. F.5-147/2005, in the thrust area of Sports Chronobiology in the School of Physical Education, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur (C.G.)
- One-year teaching Experience in SOS in Physical Education, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur.
- One-year teaching experience in Nav Jyoti Vidyalaya, Khariar Road, Orissa
- One-year teaching experience in Jawahar Navoday Vidyalaya, Barsoor, Dist. Dantewada (CG)
- Three teaching experience as Assistant Professor, Degree College of Physical Education, Shree Hanuman Vyayam Prasarak Mandal, Amravati (Maharashtra).
SPORTS TRAINING SPECIALIST –
Dr. VIKRAM SINGH KAIRA
3. MBA (Gold Medalist)
4. Diploma in Sports Coaching (NSNIS – Patiala) (Gold Medalist)
5. Fitness Course (Hungary) (Gold Medalist)
6. Certificate in Health & Fitness (SAI Mumbai) (Gold Medalist)
7. B.P.Ed (Gold Medalist)
8. M.P.Ed (Gold Medalist)
9. Ph.D (Study of General Mental Ability, Mental Toughness and Brain Hemisphere among International & National Soccer Players)
10. More than 10 International Research Publication in Scopus Indexed Journals.
11. License Course in Football with Eleven years of coaching experience.
12. NET – JRF