ABOUT SCHOLAR’S MANTRA
Scholar’s Mantra is a first online platform in the field of physical education which is providing competitive exam preparation classes. We believe that every student is different and has different learning needs. Our teachers work relentlessly to solve their queries using their experience, advance technology and help them to learn better. With Scholar’s Mantra resources anyone, anywhere can gain knowledge.
Nowadays, examination level is getting higher and students need to study the concepts deeply. You talk about any entrance exam like B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed., or Ph.D. or you talk about UGC NET, students need to focus accurately on their concept’s clearance with best guidance.
Keeping this thought “SCHOLAR’S MANTRA” came into existence on 4th April, 2020. We are working continuously on YouTube and other social Medias to enhance the capabilities and capacities of the students.
We are the first of our own kind and we continuously working to maintain this position. We provide lifetime support to our students and always taking care their needs and demands. One very important thing we always take care is our “STUDENTS SATISFACTION”.
(Dept. of Physical Education,
Punjabi University, Patiala (Punjab).
- 4 times NET
- 1 time Maharashtra
- SLET cleared…
- 4 years of teaching experience
- Represented All-India in Athletics
- Represented 5 times inter-university in cricket
- Represented 2 times inter-university in football
- Advanced Diploma in Aerobics
- Diploma in Yoga
- NCC’C’ Certified
Dr. HRISHIKESH PATEL
Present Status – Sports Officer, Govt. Aranya Bharati PG College, Baihar, District- Balaghat – Department of Higher Education, Govt. of Madhya Pradesh
Educational Qualification – B.Com., B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed., Ph.D., NET-JRF
- Worked for three years from 2006 to 2008 as a “Project Fellow” in the UGC sponsored Departmental Research Scheme – Special Assistance ProgramNo. F.5-147/2005, in the thrust area of SportsChronobiology in the School of Physical Education, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur (C.G.)
- One-year teaching Experience in SOS in Physical Education, Pt. Ravishankar Shukla University, Raipur.
- One-year teaching experience in Nav Jyoti Vidyalaya, Khariar Road, Orissa.
- One-year teaching experience in Jawahar Navoday Vidyalaya, Barsoor, Dist. Dantewada (CG)
- Three teaching experience as Assistant Professor, Degree College of Physical Education, Shree Hanuman VyayamPrasarak Mandal, Amravati (Maharashtra)
Israel to participate in III International Congress of Aplied Chronobiology and Cronomedicine (ICACC) Akko (Acre), Israel, May 17 – 22, 2009
- Ethiopia (East Africa) to work as Assistant Professor, Hawassa University, Ethiopia, September 29, 2016 – Januari 31, 2018
Presented 70+ Research papers in National and International Journals, Conferences.
Dr. VIKRAM SINGH KAIRA
- MBA (Gold Medalist)
- Diploma in Sports Coaching (NSNIS – Patiala) (Gold Medalist)
- Fitness Course (Hungary) (Gold Medalist)
- Certificate in Health & Fitness (SAI Mumbai) (Gold Medalist)
- B.P.Ed (Gold Medalist)
- M.P.Ed (Gold Medalist)
- Ph.D (Study of General Mental Ability, Mental Toughness and Brain Hemisphere among International & National Soccer Players)
- More than 10 International Research Publication in Scopus Indexed Journals.
- License Course in Football with Eleven years of coaching experience.
12. NET – JRF
Miss. SHRADDHA DWIVEDI
- P.E., B.P.ED., from HVPM, Amravati. (Gold Medalist)
- Ed. from LNIPE Gwalior.
- 2 times NET – JRF
- NVS Physical Education Qualified.
- National Level Swimmer.
Mr. Pushpak P. Khonde
- B.P.E, B.P.Ed., M.P.Ed.
- Certified Sports Nutritionist(Skill India & NSDC)
- Sports Nutrition
- Sports Management
- Sports Archeology
- Recreational sports