A research method is a way of conducting research, such as focus groups, surveys, interviews, etc. A research method is the general approach that a researcher takes in completing a research project (for example designing a particular quantitative or qualitative research) (practically). Research planning and design. In the broadest sense of the word, the definition of research includes any collection of data, information and facts for the advancement of knowledge. Reading any factual book is a kind of research. Surfing the Internet or watching news is also a type of research Science does not use this word in the same way, preferring to restrict it to certain narrowly defined areas. The word ‘review’ is more often used to describe the learning process which is one of the underlying tenets of the rigid structures defining research.
The Research Methodology and Statistical Reasoning course covers topics ranging from variables to where two-way ANOVA can be used. Statistics are widely used in the social sciences, business and daily life. Given the extensive use of data, the aim of this course is to train the participants in the underlying logic of the use of data. The purpose of this course is to explain which statistical procedure to apply when, the concepts governing these procedures, common errors when using statistics, and how to get the best analysis out of your data. The research method is used as a basis for explaining statistical reasoning.
- To understand some basic concepts of research and its methodologies.
- To identify appropriate research topics and define appropriate research problem and parameters.
- To prepare a project proposal.
- To organize and conduct research (advanced project) in a more appropriate manner
- To write a research report and thesis
- To write a research proposal (grants)
- The course is suitable for those new to quantitative research.
- Beginner (from any field).
COURSE Duration: –
2 months (Total 53 days excluding Sundays which includes 49 theory classes and 4 Motivational Classes).
We are providing:-
- Research and Statistics Theory classes (for deep understanding the concepts).
- Daily class Test for revision.
- How to do RESEARCH from basics and How to analyse the data through software MX EXCEL?
- How to make a Synopsis?
- How to make a THESIS/DISSERTATION?
- What is Report Writing?
- Various writing Styles of Report (MLA, APA, Chicago etc.)
- How to make Research paper?
- How to publish a paper in journal and various publication practices?